Thursday 8 March 2012

Week 1 reflection

Working through the engagement activities and quizzes I discovered that I am a hands on learner with an interest in the outdoors and real life facts. I learn best independtly however enjoy group work and interacting with others in social friendly environments.


I enjoyed the reading activities and found the online videos from theorists really interesting, especially Ken Robinsons speech on 'are we killing creativity'. The readings we also very insightful and already I find myself reconsidering my opinion on education, how we educate, who we educate and the future we are unsure of yet the path we need to take everyone seems so sure of.


So obviously have been super unorganised writing this blog a week later but finally getting a grasp on this subject, feeling a little overwhelmed with the course in general but hopefully it will get better soon. Now to write my week 2 review so i can actually write week 3 in week 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment